Sunday 9 October 2011

Natural History Museum

Here's some drawings I did on a recent outing to the Natural History Museum in Dublin. I did a lot of them quite quickly and left a few drawings to stay in my notebook unseen. I was half thinking of leaving the Phalanger behind when taking these photos, but he's got such a funny name, I decided to put him up. And Sloths...well, they're just so ridiculous really. So even my rubbish drawing of the sloth deserved a place on here. Phalanger.... hehe. Still makes me laugh. I'd never heard of them until that day!

I always try to use lots of different media, even if I'm not a big fan of it. Hence the mixed use of charcoal, pencil, pen, markers etc. 

moose
hippo

angry and wierd haired monkey.

Phalanger!

Sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sure let me know what ya think...